Stuck in the same old place at work, in your personal relationships or still waiting for your dreams to become a reality? This is the perfect book for those of you ready to make a change – to help you bust through assumptions, unleash your creative ideas and take courageous action to finally make the move to where you really want to be personally or professionally.
Introducing my new book From SOS to WOW! Your Personal Coaching Adventure –
available NOW on Amazon in paperback, Kindle and autographed copies through Margaret Johnson
What is SOS?
SOS — Same Old Stuff — is the place you find yourself in over and over again. At one time or another, most people end up stuck doing the same old stuff in some aspect of their lives. For example, here we are again …
- unhappy at work, wondering what else we could be doing.
- being passed over for a promotion to a coveted position.
- in a relationship with the same kind of guy or gal we recently separated from.
- at the gym in January with our stronger, more determined New Year’s resolution and jeans that are still a little bit too tight.
- in a meeting listening to co-workers or your executive team rehash the same old problems with no resolution.
- watching someone else doing what we have always dreamed about, but not making any progress toward making it happen for ourselves.
Where would you like to be instead?
WOW — Well On the Way to being where you really wish you were. WOW is…
- no longer stuck in a “no progress” repetitive cycle.
- achieving your goals instead of wondering how you ended up in the same old place.
- making creativity a part of your daily life so that you are able to more effectively solve problems, analyze and take risks and remove barriers to success.
- staying motivated and making real progress toward your dreams and goals.
Whatever your SOS is, and wherever you want to go, if you take the first step to really focus and incorporate the lessons from this book into your life, I promise that you will be Well On the Way to eliminating your SOS. I invite you to start now!
From SOS to WOW! Your Personal Coaching Adventure is available on Amazon – click here to order from Amazon (note: copies purchased on Amazon are not autographed).
Book Launch Party!
Check back here for the official book launch party at St. Arnold’s Brewery (in Houston) in spring 2017. Or stay connected for news by subscribing to my newsletter.
About the Author
Margaret A. Johnson, P.E.
Margaret A Johnson grew up in Detroit, Michigan, and moved to Texas as fast as she could after graduating from Michigan State University. She utilizes her B.S. Mechanical Engineering, MBA, professional engineering license and coaching credentials to inspire people and organizations to move from SOS (Same Old Stuff) to WOW! Johnson’s experience ranges from engineering and management in the electric power industry to sales and consulting in the oil and gas industry.
As President of Ideal Training, Inc., she trains and coaches professionals with a mission to unleash creativity, ignite ideas and remove barriers to success to assist clients in solving problems and opening doors, and to keep her leadership and fitness classes engaging.
Creator of the SWOW!™ movement – taking people from SOS to WOW and joyfully being SWOW (So Well On the Way to where they want to be), she takes great pleasure in spreading that SWOW feeling to all through coaching, training, and speaking.
Margaret resides in Friendswood, TX with her husband Mike. Their two sons, Jeff and Michael, and their fiancées (respectively Hilary and Chrissy) live in the Houston area.
Stay connected with Margaret on your SOS to WOW journey through her e-mail newsletter.
SWOW (So Well On the Way) swag coming soon – t-shirts and other cool stuff to keep you motivated to reach your WOW!